Tabula Rasa Professional Edition
For: Wedding and Event Professionals
Event design + Event seating software for event professionals.
Integrates with iDo Wedding and Event Professional Edition.
from $199.95 USD
Tabula Rasa Professional Edition -- is an event design + event seating software program for event planners. Latin for "blank slate," Tabula Rasa lets you design your event/reception site with accuracy and flexibility with the added ability of seating attendees at tables.
- Design event seating layouts on 'canvases' from scratch or from templates.
- Create and save multiple seating layout designs per file.
- Draw accurate and to-scale room layouts to the inch, centimeter, pixel.
- Navigate an easy-to-use interface with toolbars conveniently located for quick access.
- Draw the most common objects used for event design, such as round and rectangular tables, serpentines, half rounds, dance floors, spotlights, electrical outlets and doorways, to name a few.
- Use familiar commands such as cut/copy/paste, undo/redo, group/ungroup, align, zoom and more.
- Organize and arrange your graphics using layers, similar to Adobe® Illustrator.
- Import attendees from .csv files or Elm Software's iDo Wedding and Event Professional Edition.
- Drag and drop attendees, not only to tables, but to specific chairs.
- Export your drawn canvases as image files to be used for documentation.
- Export wording for reception tent cards to .csv files that may be used by tent card making software, such as Elm Software's PrintJobs.
- Print professional reports, including your designed canvases, seating charts, meal reports, supply lists and more—all with your company logo prominently displayed.
In Tabula Rasa Professional Edition, you can have multiple event layout designs (canvases) within a single Tabula Rasa file (a file with an extension of .rasa). This is similar to a Microsoft Excel file where you can have multiple worksheets inside of a single workbook. Create and save a unique .rasa file for each client and save the .rasa file anywhere on your computer or network.
In Tabula Rasa Professional Edition, all drawing for your event layout design is done on a 'canvas'. A canvas can have an any width and length and will accommodate any event location's size whether it is indoors or outdoors. As mentioned above, you can have multiple canvases within a single Tabula Rasa file. Draw accurate and to-scale room layouts to the inch, centimeter, pixel.
Create circular, square, or rectangular tables of any size with any number of chairs and positioning. Use the 'Distance to Aisle' property to create a "halo" that shows the appropriate distance for people to walk between tables. Tables can be named, rotated, customized to meet your occasion's theme. Add an image to a table to make your tables appear to have linens.
Drawing with Shapes
Design all layout using one of our 25 base shapes. The base shapes include, ellipse, rectangle, half round, quarter round, star, triangle, arrow, serpentine, stairway, plants, electrical outlets, compass, text fields, scribble, freeforms, lines, bezier curves, measurements lines, and arcs. Click and drag on the canvas to draw any shape and custom the shape's properties (color, size, stroke, text) using the property grid.
Import attendees from .csv files or Elm Software's iDo Wedding and Event Professional Edition, or add them manually one at a time. Drag and drop attendees to specific tables and chairs to create a detailed seating chart for your event design.
Occupied chairs are represented by circles based on your current canvas view by showing either the attendee’s gender or meal selection. You may print either view for your seating chart.
Keep track of your supply inventory for your event design. Organize supply products by categories, such as tables, chairs, linens, place settings, etc. Enter the names of products for your event design and include quantities and unit costs. The Grand Total of your supply list will be presented at the bottom of the Supplies window. Print a Supplies Report for more detailed category subtotals.
Export/Print Professional Reports
Print reports, including your designed canvases, seating charts, meal reports, supply lists and more—all with your company logo prominently displayed. Export your drawn canvases as image files to be used for documentation. Export wording for reception tent cards to .csv files that may be used by tent card making software, such as Elm Software's PrintJobs.
View the Tabula Rasa Professional Edition help file, available in pdf format.